Thursday, June 16, 2011

exploding.

about time I used this title for a blog.

It has been a fantastic flurry of a week,
and these are just things that occurred this evening:

Just saw the New York Philharmonic recorded performance of Company starring Neil Patrick Harris, Stephen Colbert and Patti LuPone. Thoughts: Excellent, NPH was age-appropriate, the girlfriends were GREAT, I did not like the "bedroom" dance number, and Patti is such a biddy.

The Moon is HUGE. I ovulated just looking at it.

 Minneapolis is beautiful at night 
[this might be the moment when I am supposed to call Molly and tell her that I feel like I actually live here now]

                                                             Meghan just added glorious pictures of many amazing friends. All of whom I miss, but am so excited to hear from and share all about our summer adventures.

Zac Efron is at Kenyon. What.

So basically, there are a million things happening happening happening

and I AM HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment