Wednesday, July 13, 2011

full circle

[August 28 2010] My last day in the US before I left for India I was in Chicago with my parents and we explored the Art Institute, and took many pictures at the "Bean," Anish Kapoor's Cloud Gate

[December 11 2010] My last day in India before I returned to the US I was in Delhi with friends from my program and we explored the National Gallery of Modern Art and saw the sketches and sculptures in the Anish Kapoor exhibit. 


[December 12 2010] The Minneapolis Metrodome collapsed in the giant blizzard that hit the Midwest the day I came back from India.

[July 13 2011] The Metrodome was reinflated for the first time today, and I drove by this morning and saw people standing on the new roof.


#fullcircle #metaphor #symbol #perfecttiming

No comments:

Post a Comment