Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go...

I am trying to make a good status to encapsulate my feelings about this year and how a year ago today was my first day in India. Now, I could spend the whole semester thinking a year ago today I was in: _______ [delhi, jaipur, at the taj, in the village, on a camel yadda yadda] or I could read my journal entry from that corresponding day...or not.

I am really overwhelmed by STUFF HAPPENING right now and I can't squeeze in processing the fact that I was in India a year ago. Honestly, it feels like longer. So much has happened...eeeeeeeee and now I have to come to terms with being a senior. in college. Wait! I have to terms with it and it is AWESOME. There is a lot to accomplish and being back in school mode after an amazing summer of city living and interning and independency is difficult. But I have great friends, tons of new people to meet, lots to learn and YPI to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment